2018 – 2019 Plymouth Athletic Department Fall, Winter, Spring Sport Registration
All student-athletes interested in participating on a 2018-19 athletic team must complete a NEW online registration process:
1. Please register and upload your physical using our new online program Arbiter Athlete. Please see the two attachments below with directions on how to register and upload documents. Arbiter Athlete
- PCCS Kick Off Letter – PLEASE READ FIRST
- Arbiter Athlete Parent and Student Account Creation Guide
2. Pay the Pay to Participate Fee
3. Attend the Mandatory Parent Information meeting
PHYSICAL FORM INFORMATION
- MHSAA Physical 2017-18 NEW (signed and dated after April 15, 2018 by medical professional and parents)
P-CCS PAY TO PARTICIPATE FOR SCHOOL FUNDED SPORTS
Pay to participate information and payments can be made HERE
Click HERE to read the Pay to Participate FAQ.
***Self-funded sports set their own fees and guidelines, and do not count toward the graduated system or family cap.
All P-CEP Girls Hockey players must register with Canton Athletics at https://cantonathletics.com/
(Click for information)
Windows for registration are as follows:
Student Athlete Handbook
Please click HERE to read the Activities and Athletics Handbook.
Student Emergency Medical Information
Please download and print this form here (due to coach 1 day after start of season): PCEPMedicalInformationandConcussionForm