2020-2021 Plymouth Athletic Department Fall, Winter, Spring Sport Registration
All student-athletes interested in participating on a 2020-2021 athletic team must complete the Planet HS online registration process:
- PCCS Kick Off Letter – PLEASE READ FIRST
- PlanetHS Parent and Student Account Creation Guide
- Email upload or account questions to: schoolsupport@planeths.
1. Please register and upload your physical using our new online program Planet HS. Please see the two attachments above with directions on how to register and upload documents. Planet HS
2. Pay the Pay to Participate Fee
3. Attend the preseason Fall, Winter, or Spring Parent Information meeting
PHYSICAL FORM INFORMATION
- MHSAA Physical (signed and dated after April 15, 2020 by medical professional and parents)
- 2020-21 MHSAA SPORTS HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE – This Sports Health Questionnaire may only be used for students who received a valid sports physical during the 2019-20 school year (one completed on or after April 15, 2019). This health questionnaire form along with your 2019-20 MHSAA physical must both be uploaded together.
Please see the three most common scenarios below
- Incoming Freshmen (and students new to school or program) should upload their 2019-20 physical and the 2020-2021 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire to Planet HS (please scan/upload the documents together as one PDF file)
- 10-12th Graders who have completed Planet HS last year should only need the 2020-2021 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire that allows the physical to become valid this year.
- If you have a physical dated on or after 4-15-20 please upload that physical to Planet HS
P-CCS PAY TO PARTICIPATE FOR SCHOOL FUNDED SPORTS
Pay to participate information and payments can be made HERE
Click HERE to read the Pay to Participate FAQ.
***Self-funded sports set their own fees and guidelines, and do not count toward the graduated system or family cap.
All P-CEP Girls Hockey players must register with Canton Athletics at https://cantonathletics.com/
Annual Athletic Passes