2019-2020 Plymouth Athletic Department Fall, Winter, Spring Sport Registration
All student-athletes interested in participating on a 2019-2020 athletic team must complete a NEW online registration process:
- PCCS Kick Off Letter – PLEASE READ FIRST
- Arbiter Athlete Parent and Student Account Creation Guide
1. Please register and upload your physical using our new online program Arbiter Athlete. Please see the two attachments below with directions on how to register and upload documents. Arbiter Athlete
2. Pay the Pay to Participate Fee
3. Attend the Mandatory Parent Information meeting
PHYSICAL FORM INFORMATION
- MHSAA Physical (signed and dated after April 15, 2019 by medical professional and parents)
P-CCS PAY TO PARTICIPATE FOR SCHOOL FUNDED SPORTS
Pay to participate information and payments can be made HERE
Click HERE to read the Pay to Participate FAQ.
***Self-funded sports set their own fees and guidelines, and do not count toward the graduated system or family cap.
All P-CEP Girls Hockey players must register with Canton Athletics at https://cantonathletics.com/
Student Emergency Medical Information
Please download and print this form here (due to coach 1 day after the start of the season): PCEPMedicalInformationandConcussionForm